The website www.friendlyfrenchy.fr is published and operated by Friendly Frenchy, joint stock company with the office at 85 rue de la Procession 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON, registered to the RCS of Nanterre with a capital of 10 000 Euros - SIRET 823 120 274 000 19 - VAT Intra com. FR 18 823120274
The company can be reached on email@example.com
The site of Friendly Frenchy was conceived and developed by CEESLI under Prestashop.
The Site is hosted by OVH.
Friendly Frenchy makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information on this Site to the best of its ability and reserves the right to correct the content at any time without notice. However, Friendly Frenchy can not guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available on this Site.
Consequently, Friendly Frenchy declines all responsibility:
- for any interruption, suspension or malfunction of the Site,
- loss of data, occurrence of bugs,
- for any inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the Site,
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion of a third party which has caused a modification of the information made available on the Site,
- and more generally any direct and indirect damage, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, including in particular costs, loss of profits, clientele, data that may occur due to access Of any person on the Site or the impossibility of accessing it or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
RIGHT OF PROPERTY FRIENDLY FRENCHY
The entire Site is governed by international copyright law, trademark law and, in general, intellectual property. The content, presentation, trademarks and logos appearing on the pages of this Site are the exclusive property of Friendly Frenchy and its contributors.
These legal notices are established in accordance with French law.
All information in your account is used only as part of your business relationship with www.friendlyfrenchy.com. This information is never shared with third parties or resold. In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the site has been declared to the CNIL (National Commission for Information and Freedom).